Qualtrics is a powerful survey and analysis tool. All faculty, staff, and students at La Salle have access to it. Before you can start using Qualtrics, you need to create an account. This account will use your mylasalle portal username/password, but you’ll need to supply the rest of your information (i.e. name and email).
The account setup process is as follows:
- Access Qualtrics from the Tools menu in the portal, or directly at lasalle.qualtrics.com
- When prompted, enter your portal login credentials.
- If you’ve never used Qualtrics before, select the I don’t have a Qualtrics account button. If you already have a Qualtrics account (for example, you had one from the School of Arts & Sciences) select the I already have a Qualtrics account button. If you select I already have a Qualtrics account, you’ll be prompted to migrate your account..
- When prompted, enter your name and La Salle email address and click the Update button.
- After agreeing to the Terms of Service, you can start using Qualtrics,
After you go through this initial setup, selecting Qualtrics from the portal Tools menu will take you right into the system.
Qualtrics has a great collection of learning resources available at http://www.qualtrics.com/university/researchsuite/