The La Salle University Instructional Design team, in partnership with the Information Technology Department and the PA/DE/NJ Distance Learning Association (PADLA), is excited to bring a day of professional learning to our campus in Philadelphia. Join us on Tuesday, September 19th from 8:30-11:30 AM in Founders’ Hall where two sessions on the topics of Universal Design and Cyber Security will be presented:
- Supporting Students Through Universal Design – presented by Holly Harner, Associate Provost for Faculty and Academic Affairs, & Nick Gogno, Director, Instructional Design, at La Salle University.
- Data is the New Oil: The Value of Protecting Your Information in a Digital Age – presented by Rebecca L. Rakoski, Esquire & Jordan F. Fischer, Esquire from the XPAN Law Group
You can find more details about these sessions on the PADLA Event Page.
All our welcome, but we’re especially excited that La Salle educators can attend for free! If you’re a La Salle employee, follow these steps get registered at no cost:
- Head to the PADLA registration page, enter your email address, and hit Next.
- On the following screen, choose “Non-Members – $25.00” and hit Next.
- Enter your complete contact info and hit Next.
- Choose the “Invoice Me” button.
- Ignore the information about paying for the event and exit out of the page.
You may receive a confirmation email with an invoice attached – please disregard this! PADLA will ensure that all La Salle employees who registered will not be charged any fees.
Hope to see you on the 19th! If you have any questions, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.