The Instructional Design Team can help you:
- Get started with the Canvas Learning Management System
- Build your course and integrate new technology tools
- Organize your course to help students stay on track
- Build activities that facilitate a variety of assessment methods
- Help you create video and audio resources
Check out the following pages for more information:
Alicia joined the La Salle ID Team in December 2016. Before becoming an Instructional Designer in 2013, Alicia was a Graphic/Multimedia Designer for 22 years. She utilizes her creative experience in developing corporate training simulations, marketing materials and branding towards building engaging, comprehensive learning experiences. She holds a BFA in Graphic Design from University of the Arts and an M.Ed in Instructional Technology from Arcadia University. She is currently an adjunct instructor with the DART program here at La Salle.
Erica joined the ID Team in March 2019. A graduate of La Salle’s Instructional Technology Management program, she likes to utilize the web, technology and multimedia to drive digital innovation and transformation in higher education. She is currently an adjunct instructor with the DART program here at La Salle.